YUT-108 Salon use picosecond nd yag laser tattoo removal machine /laser tattoo removal machine
1. Q switched Nd: YAG laser uses an intense beam of light to significantly lighten or completely remove your tattoo. When the ink particles of your tattoo absorb the light from the laser, they are broken up into tiny fragment.
2. These fragments are then absorbed through your body's natural cleansing mechanism. This cleansing process generally takes a few weeks. Larger ink particles may require multiple treatments.
1. Dispel yellow-brown spot, old-age spot, freckles, age pigment, birthmark, cafe-au-lait spot, erythematic mole, and hemangioma, telangiectasia ect.
2. It is available to get rid of red, blue, black, purple, palm, and brown pigment of eyebrow.
3. Embroider eyebrow, line lip, soak lip, tattoo, and line-finger man, and lip line, coffee spot.
4. Treating the pigment skin disease and the mix pigment from pigmentation.
Q Switched Nd yag Laser tattoo removal machine
1) No injury to skin and follicle; no risk of scarring.
2) Remove stubborn pigment, which is hard to be removed by drug or other means.
3) Painless treatment, little side effect.
4) Easy to operate.
5) Popular with patients and easy to get the investment back.
1pcs Yag laser handle
3pcs of laser heads: 532nm/1064nm/1320nm
1pair of laser protective glasses
1pair of goggles
1pc of funnel
1pc of foot pedal
1pc of power line
1. How long is the warranty good for?
A1. One year warranty.
2. What if any quality problems during guarantee period?
A2. We can provide free technical support and software upgrades.
3.What’s your delivery time?
A3. Shipment will be arranged in 3-5 working days after your payment.
4.How many kinds of payment term do you have?
A4.We accept Western Union and T/T.
5.What should I do if I don’t know how to use the machine?
A5.We have user manual for your reference, and also we can guide you how to operate 24 hours on line service.
6.What's your transportation ways?
A6: We can transport the goods by air or by sea, it will be based on customer's requirement.